Terms and Conditions for Prize Draws run via Twitter
- Entry to 9os Nigeria’ prize draw run via Twitter (the “Prize Draw”) is open to Nigerian residing in Nigeria aged 16 and over, except employees of 9os Nigeria Limited (“9os Nigeria”) or any related companies, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must send an @reply message to the @9osHire, @9osng or @uche77zero Twitter account or retweet a message from the @9osHire, @9osng or @uche77zero Twitter account by the relevant closing date and time; such method to be specified in the relevant Prize Draw Tweet. If you win, you will need to follow @9osHire, @9osng or @uche77zero so that you can send a direct message to @9osHire, @9osng or @uche77zero with your contact information.
- Entries must be received by the time mentioned in the relevant Prize Draw post.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late, are illegible, incomplete, damaged, or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organized groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There will be a specific number of winners as highlighted in the relevant Prize Draw post.
- The prize(s) will be set out in the relevant Prize Draw post.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries within 7 days of the closing date and notified by direct message if they already follow @9osHire, @9osng or @uche77zero. If the winner(s) do not follow @9osHire, @9osng or @uche77zero, 9os Nigeria will send the winner(s) a Tweet advising that they have won and asking the winner(s) to follow @9osHire, @9osng or @uche77zero so that the winner(s) can claim their prize by direct message and provide their contact information.
- If the Prize Draw post states that the winner will not be the entrant but the person the entrant tags (the “nominated party”), the nominated party must have a registered Twitter account. Entrants will not be able to provide their nominated party’s personal details and the nominated party will be required to notify them of their details directly within 14 days (about 2 weeks) of notification. If the nominated party does not do so or is unwilling to do so, we reserve the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner(s) must claim their prize(s) within 14 days of notification. If they do not do so, then We reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize(s) will be sent by Special Delivery post within 28 days of the winner(s) claiming their prize(s) and providing their details to 9os Nigeria.
- Any decision as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. 9os Nigeria accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, late, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure or non-availability of twitter.com or any other reason.
- The prize(s) is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Prize images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products, sizes or colors may be substituted for the items shown. 9os Nigeria reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- 9os Nigeria reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions and Twitter’s terms of service.
- The surname and the state of the winner(s) will be available on request for one month after the prize(s) have been claimed by sending an email to email@example.com. Winner(s) may object to the disclosure of this information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any point up until they claim their prize.
- Entrants confirm that they are the creators and owners of the image/text/Prize Draw entry which they submit as part of the Prize Draw. Entrants agree that they have obtained any necessary consents, including permission from any third parties featuring in the entry.
- By entering the Prize Draw, entrants assign their rights and interests in the entry to 9os Nigeria. 9os Nigeria may use the entry for their own purposes, including the right to adapt the entry and to use it for commercial gain including but not limited to featuring the image/text/Prize Draw entry in email communications and across 9os Nigeria social media platforms.
- To the extent that elements of the prize(s) are being provided by a third party, the personal data of the winner(s) may be passed on to that third party for the sole purpose of prize fulfilment.
- The entrants and winner(s) may be required to participate in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Prize Draw, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes and the entrants and winner(s) agree to participate if requested.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are subject to Nigeria law. Any disputes must be referred to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Entrants acknowledge and accept Twitter will not have any liability to the entrants and the entrants and winners fully release Twitter from any liability in connection with the Prize Draw.
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Twitter and entrants and winner(s) are providing information to 9os Nigeria NOT Twitter for use by 9os Nigeria in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: 9os Nigeria Limited, Plot 9 Block 33 Woji Federal Housing Estate, Nigeria