Terms & Conditions of 9os Nigeria Recruitment
- The applicant shall make him/herself available to the prospective employer for evaluation and selection at a time most appropriate for the employer.
- The applicant shall be reliable for all documents submitted at the point of that recruitment and beyond.
- The applicant should be able to provide desired referees or guarantors as at when due by the employer.
- 30% of the applicant’s first-month salary shall be paid by the applicant to the agency as a recruitment fee. The employer is authorized by this agreement to deduct the exact amount totaling 30% of stipulated salary and that amount of money is to be remitted to the recruiter for its service.
- The applicant shall not make unsolicited visits to the office and premises of the recruiter.
- The applicant is NOT a staff of 9OS NIGERIA and can at no time use 9OS NIGERIA or any of its the staff as a referee and/or guarantor.
- Unless otherwise specified, notices required to be given by either party to the other under this the agreement shall be in writing and sent by email or delivered personally to the recipient at a given address.